The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We
are currently seeking to fill an internship position under the Online Fundraising Team of the Private
Partnership Division. The position will be based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. The Internship will
be for an initial period of 6 months starting in February 2015.
The selected candidate will be assisting the Online Fundraising Team with the following key duties:
- Provide input on fundraising campaigns, outreach efforts, online communications, and other
initiatives as a member of the team
- Create and edit email appeals and email newsletters using HTML and CSS
- Test emails to ensure both the content and the layout are accurate before the launch date
- Create and edit web content (updating web pages, creating online donation forms, updating
- Provide quality assurance for functionality and design of online donation forms, web pages, and
new online features
- Support with reporting on online fundraising campaigns and monitor live online donation flow
from individuals as needed
- Other responsibilities to be determined based on interest and experience
- Currently enrolled or have recently graduated from a University degree in Communications,
Media Studies, International Relations, or other related fields
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate study
- Have attended courses in the last 12 months
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MsOffice
- Have an interest in working with digital
- Some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS is an asset
- Experience with Photoshop also an advantage
Terms and Conditions
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$700 per month depending
on the duty station.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from
WFP internship location, necessary visas and costs related.
Terms and Conditions
Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$700 per month
depending on the duty station.
WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to
and from WFP internship location, necessary visas and costs related.
Go to: http://www.wfp.org/about/vacancies/internship
Step 1: Create your online CV.
Step 2: Click on the hyperlink to view the current opening(s) and “Apply” to submit your
application(s).NOTE: You must complete Step 2 in order for your application to be considered for this Internship.
Deadline for applications: 21/01/2015
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status. Qualified female applicantsand qualified applicants from developing countries are encouraged to apply.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor,
WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.