Job Description: PR Assistant
Location: Feletto Umberto
Hierarchical Report: External Relations Manager
Pilosio is the gold standard for construction sites, as well as temporary structures for maintenance and restoration works. We are able to offer an all-round service based on the expertise of the company’s 200 employees who are dedicated to the fulfilment of the company’s mission, day in, day out. Pilosio offers all this and more, an all-Italian company focused on quality and innovation, providing a full range of services to clients in the field of construction equipment and building yard maintenance since 1961.
The company is strongly committed in some PR activities that include the organization of the major annual event Pilosio Building Peace Award and the management and implementation of the corporate social responsibility program, mainly focused to Middle East and Africa. In addition to their organization, management and development, the activities also include the external communication of both the PR tools, especially to the media. The PR division helps sales managers in developing new business contacts, both in Italy and abroad.
The PR Assistant will help prepare and administer a program of public relations activities covering all Pilosio projects.
- Support the organization of the next events, in particular Pilosio Building Peace Award 2015 and 2016 and Bauma 2016
- Support the organization of the next Pilosio’s charitable initiatives
- Communication with the media
- Writing of formal letters, articles and press releases
- Deliver contents via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or direct mail
- Administrative support for visa achievement and logistic
- Support the export managers for promoting the company abroad
- University degree in PR, International Relations and Diplomacy, Communication or related field
- Very good knowledge of English
- The knowledge of a second foreign language, especially Arabic, would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A previous experience of event organization and media relations would be a plus